OVERFLOW Vs Overflooded Part 3

Fools for JESUS


What a blessing it was being overflooded on March 3rd...

At 7am at the Nationwide Children's parking elevators I ran into a gentleman who asked me how I was doing.  I told him that I had had quite an eventful morning due to the flood and he asked if he could pray for me.  My heart was exceedingly touched by his concern and since I had not had anything to eat that day, his prayer became my "Boost Supplement" for the day.  I was overjoyed and strengthened.

This divine appointment in the elevator was with Chaplain Terry, an awesome man of God!

I told him about my being a nurse missionary called to a divine assignment in the Jungles of Guatemala and how I was leaving on April 7th.  He prayed over me the scriptures regarding living waters, showers of blessings, rivers of life flowing out me, protection and all the other works!  I felt the showers of blessings fall over me outside the parking elevators that morning.  In retrospect, I didn't have time to pray that morning but prayed on my way to the hospital.  Chaplain Terry and I probably looked like fools to some praying so early in the morning outside the elevators but God loves those who are fools for Him.

Comments

Lovely Street Sister, Ukraine's Uncrippling Love, Love Letter Hits the Airways