OVERFLOW Vs Overflooded Part 5

Corrie Ten Boom


Corrie Ten Boom, another missionary, had the heart of God.  She said, “And here I felt a leaping of my heart-God did!  My job was to simply follow His leading one step at a time, holding every decision up to in prayer.”

Corrie and her family were hiding Jews in a secret room during the Nazi invasion in her town.  Eventually they were caught and sent to several concentration camps where even there Corrie and her sister became missionaries.

In The Hiding Place there were many lessons learned about love, forgiveness, prayer, betrayal and other topics.  Corrie and her sister managed to smuggle a miniature Bible in one of their bras.  The Word fed them physically and spiritually which in turn enabled them to have compassion for the many in those camps!  Many women accepted Jesus as their savior before they died!  What was meant for evil was turned for the good.  They were even grateful for the infestations of lice and bed bugs because it kept the soldiers away from their barracks.  As a result, they were free to pray and have Bible studies.

This week I had an overflow of blessings.  I had divine encounters that will last a lifetime, heart to heart moments with God in elevators, basements, and churches!  I now have a realtor looking at property that I have been praying for during the past year.  I had one girlfriend, Elegra, in the middle of the snow come out with me to pray for the property.  She saw the vision become a reality!  I love her name in Spanish because it means Joy!  Elegra is also an antihistamine to the enemy!  She has been overflowing me with prayer, encouragement and wisdom!

Comments

Lovely Street Sister, Ukraine's Uncrippling Love, Love Letter Hits the Airways