OVERFLOW vs Overflooded Part 2

My Words



I made up a new word this week:  "overflooded."  A flood is damaging.  Overflooded is much more like a tsunami, hurricane, and other strong water forces causing damage to property and killing lives!

Spiritually I have been overflooded with attacks by the enemy lately.  I feel like Noah felt!  He was obedient to the call even though he met resistance from those closest to him.  The ark became a mockery to those not in line with the mission and ultimately salvation to those who believed the call of God in Noah’s life.

My basement has always been the storage place for medical supplies.  Thank God I didn’t have the recently donated medical supplies stored there that were donated on Weds and Fri!  The mission to the Jungles of Petén has been a challenge since 1DivineLine2Health became official on 2/6/15.  I have met with some resistance along the way.  I’ve even had some doors shut and slammed!  However, I crawled in through some windows thanks to some angels who came along the way and opened other doors:  Overflow of doors opened to a butterfly in unknown territories.  I am seeing the dry promised land; the land overflowing with milk and honey.  I am in the wilderness hoping and praying that God provides the manna, quail (Holy KFC), and water from the rock vs the ground, heat in the cold, the light in my dark moments so the basic necessities to the pediatric wing are provided ASAP.  I am going to overflow God with praises during these challenging times!  God is my hope, peace, Healer and Husband, and the Way Maker!  I am His Queen and He is my King.  I am the daughter of the Most High God!  Like the Psalmist said in 119:71, "May my lips overflow with praise for you teach me your decrees.”  I chose that day not to complain about the overflooded basement.  No pity for me so my adversary did not affect my emotions!

Comments

Lovely Street Sister, Ukraine's Uncrippling Love, Love Letter Hits the Airways