Love Outside Church Walls


Love hurts yet it is Freedom. The cost is priceless to the martyr. They knew life was selflessness and suffering was inevitable to advocate for social justice. They lived as servants of love and expressed it with their passionate cause. An example was Dietrich Bonhoeffer, a German Lutheran who spoke against the human cruelty towards the Jews and charged with espionage by Hitler. A man who chose to be in Germany even when the people that loved him in the US offered to protect him. He got caught by the Nazi regime for speaking the truth. Dietrich ended in a concentration camp and was hanged a week before the Allies reached the camp. This is a part of a song he wrote while in the camp.
"And when this cup You give is filled to brimming
With bitter suffering, hard to understand,
we take it thankfully and without trembling,
out of so good and so beloved a hand."
Daily true advocates are humbled, ridiculed, and called loners for the cause they war with. Dietrich in his writings reflected on this. Sometimes all the praying and studying to strategically infiltrate systems that have the power to bring hope and end the war on poverty & human atrocities is painfully exhausting and dangerous. God knows we need help. You are empty. Did you know while Dietrich was in the prison he befriended some of the guards. They would give him paper and a pencil to write. His writings have been a blessing for many. That's FOG (Favor of God). God provides a remnant of trustworthy people to spend quality time with you even in the barracks & experiencing Godspeed moments is rewarding.
Complacency is dangerous. Racing thoughts are hard to get rid of when you are surrounded by people who ignore the hurting. Sometimes you find rest in the arms of that person who knows you so well! You pace back and forth in the cell mind and sometimes it is literal. You run, curse, drink, take a sleeping pill and painful memories haunt you! I realized my healed hurts have been a key to setting people free who are currently experiencing them. I am an overcomer of tragic things by carefully surrounding myself by special people who love me unconditionally. They know me intimately. I am bless by them. I am not afraid to tell the world I was in counseling.
My heart is hand cuffed at times. I desire to speak the truth & I am shunned from the church platform. The truth is what set people free? It is like I am going to unveil the church & compete w/their offerings. That's not the case. I find comfort talking to God. I get angry with Him about the global church. It truly has lost it's first Love! I completely surrendered this shattered heart to Him. I just need to be ME w/Him & those around me. True love is contagion! OMG look at how the 1st church spread. It was a Love Revolution. It was not in the buildings. They were in the homes meeting each others needs. They fed the hungry, clothed the naked, took care of the orphans & widows. The more I study the GOOD BOOK I find my own remedies. I don't have much to offer yet I have LOVE. Love has freed me. Forgive the church is my command. There are a few chuches that are an exception.
In this furlough God has provided me a man who is so delicate with me. He has been a good therapy. I see and feel the Triune God whenever we are together. He has not disrespected me. He has seen me when my Latin boils. I sit on his lap after pacing back and forth and yelling about the social injustices and cry on his shoulder. The rejections from the churches & friends. He holds me prays for me and encourages, and pats me on my back. Now that is comforting. He makes me laugh even when I am sad. I realize a person who desires to be with you eternally needs access to ones heart even when it hurts. Their actions can lead to loyalty & closeness & forming that covenant relationship. Being truthful is the first step.
I found out about a few more churches that are expanding. I hurt when I see million dollar church buildings being built while there is homelessness and hopelessness around them. Is this a great investment while there are nonprofits serving the hurting, hopeless, and homeless? The church don't want person who smells like BO or Alcohol or even the prostitutes in their buildings. Holy Hypocrites! These religious people have contributed to the broken not wanting to go to church. Church is where there are 2 or 3 gathered. My friends tell me they are intimidated by these buildings. They don't feel loved. WE need to go to them. Meet them at their needs and that's love! That is why my heart for this 1 stop warehouse AKA LOVE DEPOT is the love remedy to Central Ohio, this nation and the world. This warehouse is for 1DIVINELINE2HEALTH & Basement Blessings and our partners to express love in many languages. We need to be together to provide hope to the hurting therapy, life skills, and etc. A smile, handshake, hug, nebulizer, fruit, shirt and toy is our love currency for people we serve. We are different some have tattoos, body piercings, a disability and all are ministers of love and are accepted by those who are struggling. We are love warriors and radicals to the churches yet we are ordinary people doing extraordinary works in our communities impacting the world at the same time.
My heart is sensitive and not sorry if I hurt people in this blog. I just want to be me. My heart beats for grace, mercy, favor and love. My life is at risk! I need to do something now and you can do that too! A lifestyle as an advocate against human cruelty is sometimes lonely and dangerous. For such a time is this for me to live as a loving ambassador for victims and their perpetrators. Why do that? Because true love chains oppress evil and brings change to the most hateful hearts. I know of people who were murderers, thieves, and the list can go on BUT something radically happened. AGAPE met them at their crossroads. The greatest social activist of humanity has given us a chance to unlock the hearts of evil people. Three things remain in humanity! Faith, hope and Love and the greatest is LOVE! Enjoy the power of love it frees you & me to meet each others needs!

Comments

Lovely Street Sister, Ukraine's Uncrippling Love, Love Letter Hits the Airways