Love Letter Hits the AIRWAYS

Love is the most powerful remedy to bring healing to the hurting. 15 years ago the world experienced one of the most tragic acts of terrorism in the money exchange capital of the world in lower Manhattan, New York City. Liberty island where the Statue of Liberty stands an icon of freedom remained untouched. We also know lives were lost at the Pentagon and the braves souls who fought the hijackers crashed the plane in a field in Pennsylvania to prevent another tragedy on US soil. The good thing about not having a TV is not watching the towers coming down. However my head replayed the vivid scenes. I was in the break room of the operating room when the 1st tower went down. I was afraid and thought I lost my brother, a fireman paramedic to the terrorists. The phones were jam. It was close to midnight I found out my brother was off and called for duty and by the time he got to the scene both towers were down. There were over 3000 lives lost. The after effect on victims relatives, survivors, rescuers and many others are serious. Many suffering from depression, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, phobias and other mental illnesses not excluding the physical and terminal illnesses caused by the inhalation of asbestos and other chemicals. The Victim Compensation Funds attaches a monetary value to the illnesses. The World Trade Center was destroyed by extremists who proved nothing else that America would stand against evil and come together in Love to help those who were effected by this hatred crime. Since then there is one state of the art building representing unity and Love occupying the site of the historic Twin Towers. Love came through that day and New Yorkers are much more friendlier and the city much safer. I will agree with Mother Theresa on the airways "We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion."


In the midst of poverty seeing people hungry, thirsty, naked, sick and die this year I find comfort in knowing I am loved. Love is my fuel. God is Love. Love is supernatural. Love is radical. I bet you the Love fuel kept Mother Theresa moving forward in the midst of opposition and being surrounded by so much human suffering. Last Sunday my beautiful icon of Love, Mother Theresa was officially declared a saint by the Vatican. Hello, she was always saint without the canonization. She lived LOVE. She was truly a follower of Jesus and a lovely social activist who was despised by many politicians. Aside from Jesus she was the purest Love Letter on earth. Her writings and the Bible's has taught me valuable lessons about Love and Perseverance. I made a vow to love until it hurts even if I am memory to those I serve. I have no time to search for love. I am love. Love will come to me. Just freely give myself and share my blessings to end human suffering is a great thing. Love is my currency.
On July Heather took me to Mother Angelica's shrine. We experienced a miracle. We had a game we played with books. I found a book and randomly each one opened a page and read it and of course I took a photo of each one. My page basically defined love as surrendering self to God to a life of love in action. Heather was "Joy is prayer, Joy is Love, Joy is a net of Love by which we catch souls" The miracle was a few years ago on that date she posted that quote on Facebook. Another miracle we experienced together and her parents witnessed it. Yes Love is miraculous. The Love Depot will be a place filled with many Love nets by which we will catch hopeless souls and help them turn their lives around through the Love power from a community of Love Warriors in Central Ohio that will impact the world.
The last time I blogged I was in Cameroon, Africa and wrote about my observations and experiences on the Red Earth. I addressed the concerns about the media glamorizing evil instead of acts of kindness and heroism by ordinary people. Research shows negative images generate fear and depress people. However positive images and laughter release endorphins, brain chemicals that are pain relievers and decrease the stress hormone, cortisol. Today the first article on the headline stated Greta Friedman died. She was in Time Square NYC during WWWII and was randomly kissed by a soldier when he found out that the Japanese surrendered. The photo was published in Life magazine.  Now couples when they see the statue of this pair kissing they also kiss in the same manner. A cute image makes people smile. We need to capture special moments in our lives that makes us feel joyful. I have few in this furlough. My new Love Mobile.  A silly photo with my covenant siblings, and standing outside of the new renovated Gilgal house. No matter the challenges I face I keep a good attitude by praying and surrounding myself with positive people.
In this furlough, I have been working a lot and networking to bring the message of Love throughout the world. Applied to several business & car loans and denied except Huntington gave me a chance on my car loan. Now that week of all the declines and rejections including the churches not wanting to sponsor. Hope came to the organization. Terrance Hill, general manager at Trinity Broadcasting Network listened to my story and saw a  brief presentation. Joy always comes when depression wants to set in! He was really cool and down to earth. We were passionate about social justice, nonprofits  and bringing a message of hope in the airways. Overall he was a brilliant businessman who is fun, a creative, writer and loves Prince. He gave me 3 opportunities. The first was to talk about 1DIVINELINELINE2HEALTH.  Secondly, was about Christ Center Care and lastly about Human Trafficking. It was great to be politically incorrect on TBN. I mentioned Jesus and everyone was fine. The host Lynette David was funny, articulate and easy to talk to & I was forced to sit still.  God has a way of sending winks because the only currency for air time was LOVE.
Not giving up on the Love Depot/warehouse. I am blessed to have friends and business partners providing the motivation and Go-Spell out love approach. Again another collaborative effort with the Basement Blessings team send supplies to West Virginian flood victims and Ghana Africa. This is what Love does. People of all age groups work together to meet the needs of  friends in desperate situations locally, nationally and internationally. Let us continue to foster solid relationships with our families, let go of bitterness, and express love in many manners by kissing, hugging, volunteering, tutoring,  donating clothes, or buying a meal for someone. Mother Theresa said it so clearly "Love is a science
on earth and in heaven"  So Love Warriors practice the golden rule the Love science wherever you are located and become infectious. May this 9-11-16 Love Letter be a simple reminder LOVE is a stand against evil so embrace your Loved ones and people in need. LOVE is UNITY and a POWERFUL force against evil. Love God and show acts of kindness to your neighbor so they can experience the healing power of Love that save lives. AGAPE Rules and Heals in the United States of America and everywhere else.

Comments

Lovely Street Sister, Ukraine's Uncrippling Love, Love Letter Hits the Airways