~Dedication Page~

Why I Started This!


First, I want to thank my Healer, Jesus Christ, who has given me and others a divine assignment to be compassionate messengers to those who are sick.  A lot has happened in my life and this "month" is the perfect beginning for this organization because it is the month of LOVE!

I want to thank Michelle G, Sandy, Pastor Tim, Dr. Lafayette Scales, Rhemanites, Jo, Lisa & all the teams I have participated with in medical missions throughout the years.  We all have some interesting stories but it is all about His-Story to show kindness to those in need.  I am truly blessed to have a family in Christ.

The name of the organization is 1DivineLine2Health.  It is a nonprofit that will impact global health.

The highlight of this week was meeting Dr. Nicole O'Brien, attending at Nationwide Children's Hospital PICU, Director of the Global Network Certificate Program, pediatric professor at Ohio State University College of Medicine and a member of the Christian Medical  & Dental Association in addition to other organizations.  She wants to form a partnership with Hospital Shalom to provide pediatric residents for a month at a time.  Nicole has been a medical missionary in the past to several places in Africa.  She remained energetic while being slammed with admissions.  My time with her was valuable and I had to keep her focus on the power point.  We had a divine connection in the hospital I started my career as a nurse.  Nicole is saving lives in Columbus, Ohio and truly has a heart for global health.  Her experience in Africa with malnourished children is also evident in Guatemala and other third world countries.

Why this name?  Doctors like Nicole, nurses like myself, and non medical people go through personal experiences that shape our views in healthcare.  There were many instances in my life due to monetary reasons, I had to rely on my healthcare professional friends to give me scripts for medicine.  Now I want to bless others with their partnership to help those who can't afford medical care to experience compassionate healthcare!  1DivineLine2Health will not discriminate against those because of lack of money or because of their age. 

We want to introduce our friends to the Healer and express His touch through His messengers that travel the distance to express His Love which is very infectious.

In Christ!
Esther

Comments

Lovely Street Sister, Ukraine's Uncrippling Love, Love Letter Hits the Airways